• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blackstarlove19 View Post
    IGN: Blackstar19
    Server: cbt
    Bug(s) I found: Arena Rewards can't be claimed
    Steps to recreate this bug: It's been a couple of days and I can't claim the arena rewards no matter what
    Screenshots of the bug:

Will have a test

I have been able to claim Arena rewards up until today - when I was also ranked 1000 (this person from screen shot was also 1000). It would seem that arena awards are exclusive their bounds, ie. does not include 1000. There exists a possibly that other bounds fall in the lower achievement category and not the category of the end bound (have not tested this, this would also be hard to test with how arena chooses your next limited opponents you can challenge, but worth looking into from your teams perspective).

Comment

• IGN: Lans
      Server: 1
      Bug(s): When using the "Exchange" option that is on "Profile" (i exchanged betwen Lucy and Evergreen), the bond betwen Elfman and Evergreen aint working, dunno if this might happen with other bonded characters.

How about refresh?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by applezhou; 09-15-2017, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• IGN: Minako
        Server:1
        Bug(s) I found: I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug/glitch on your end, or if it's the flash player, but sometimes when this white effect is triggered it gets stuck on the screen constantly flashing. It doesn't happen 100% of the time, but when it does it's enough to give someone a seizure... This has happened to me a few times every day of the CBT so far.

Steps to recreate this bug: Enter combat (might take a few times) and wait for it to happen.

Screenshots of the bug:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	flashing effect glitch.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	88399

————————————————†”—————————————

We do not see a white effect in the picture, may I know it is the skill of which character, and the name of that skill, thx
        Last edited by maggiem; 09-15-2017, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• IGN: Minako
          Server:1
          Bug(s) I found: Player still in Pandemonium event after it has already ended. The enemies were still there and moving, but could not be clicked. Once it took me out of a revival countdown, I could move around like normal, but not attack. I seem to recall this event automatically removing us from it once it ends, but I could be mistaken. It's hard to tell when you have to keep refreshing from black screens and getting stuck. :[

Also my character literally disappeared two of the times that I got stuck in place unable to move, but I did not get a screenshot of that.

Steps to recreate this bug:
          Participate in the Pandemonium event. Refresh (after black screen or getting stuck), once the game is loaded up again, re-enter the event right before it ends.
          I think I re-entered only a few seconds before it was over.

Screenshots of the bug:

Name:	still inside event after it ended.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	267.3 KB
ID:	88401

Recorded
          Last edited by applezhou; 09-15-2017, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• IGN: Faumumno
            Bug(s) I found: The side quest, Crazed Dragonlings, has its Side Quest Indicator targeting a Strong Dragonling and allows you to fight and defeat them instead of the quest's intended target.
            Screenshots of the bug:

Recorded
            Attached Files
            Last edited by applezhou; 09-15-2017, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• IGN: Alina
              Bug(s) I found: Arena Timer Visual Bug
              Steps to recreate this bug: Drain the chances to fight in arena and somehow it appears. (kindly see server time as reference)
              Screenshots of the bug:

Recorded
              Attached Files
              Last edited by applezhou; 09-15-2017, 03:05 AM.

Comment

• IGN: Merudy
                ​Server: CBT/S1
                ​Bug: I was doing a dungeon, the lv. 40 Fire and Ice Test, when I noticed fighting Sherry her name came up as Sherria.
                ​Steps to re-create this bug: Go to Dungeon, choose Fire and Ice Test, fight the rank B fight

Recorded
                Attached Files
                Last edited by applezhou; 09-15-2017, 03:09 AM.

Comment

• IGN: clalala
                  Bug(s) I found:

1) Bug in opening chests. it says "incorrect static data" (refer to picture 1)

2) Timer counting down for recruitment of character does not sync with real time - it moves with real time when u first check it. but exit the recruit page and go in again - u will realise it is stucked at the time u first entered the recruit page. (no screenshot for this)

Attached Files
                  Last edited by maggiem; 09-15-2017, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• IGN: PROXY
                    Bug: cant open Lv.4 Gem Pack

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	60
Size:	259.9 KB
ID:	88443

——————

Known Bug

Last edited by maggiem; 09-15-2017, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by smileyk View Post
                      IGN: Smiley
                      Server: S1
                      Bug(s) I found: Visual bug, Guild accept applications notification red spot remains after transfering leadership to someone else.
                      1. Be a leader of a guild.
                      2. Let there be applications waiting for approval/rejection. Note that there is a red notification dot top right corner of the button for accepting applications.
                      3. Give leadership to someone else.
                      4. Note that the notification dot remains.
                      Screenshots of the bug:

How about refresh?

Even after refresh, even after a couple of days now, even after having switch to an entirely new clan of which I never have been leader - this notification red dot, still untill today, remains there. (This was a couple of days ago, maybe Sunday? That I passed over leadership to someone else)

Recorded
                      Last edited by applezhou; 09-15-2017, 03:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by smileyk View Post
                        IGN: Smiley
                        Bug(s) I found: In a PvP battle, the quipped skill field of the main character is incorrect (probably hardcoded). It always shows the first skill that the basic mage receives, and not the current equipped skill.
                        1. Equip a different skill than the original skill of the main character. (or play against an opponent with a different skill equipped).
                        2. Go to battle with someone else.
                        3. Hover over the your main character (or opponent) to bring up description box and view the skill field.
                        4. When fury skill is activated - the actual equipped skill is performed and differs in name from that which is in the description skill field.

Screenshots of the bug:

Reply:
                        Do not very understand.

Try to explain more:
                        Every main character have different skills that they can choose from (see Star Chart, second tab which is the skills tab). Here we can put potency points into different skills. However we have to choose one skill to be active/equipped. This skill is then the one that is triggered and used when our fury hits 100/100 in a battle.
                        Inside the actually battle, if you hover over a main character (either your own mage, or the opponent mage) then a box with details appear. This box gives details such as the player's name, remaining HP, Fury bar, as well as three fields. The fields information are the following: Restraint, Talent, Skill. The Skill field should be showing which skill is the currently equipped/active skill. In other words, this field of information should be telling us which skill will be triggered for the fury skill. This field information is incorrect.

When a player first starts off, they only have one skill that they can equip/make active - this is the very top most skill in the skill chart. For Magic Mage, this skill is "Target Burst". For Sword Mage, this skill is "Focused Slash". No matter what the actual equipped skill is (and the one that is performed in the battle), the information skill field always says it is these first skills (ie. this field of information is probably hardcoded - your devs will understand what this means - it's not dynamic).

When the fury triggers the use of the active skill, the one that we have chosen in the star chart is preformed (as it should). These have different names if we have a different skill other than the first given skill active. (i.e. from the original screenshots, you can see there are two Magic Mages that used Critical Splash and Rapture (not Target Burst as the information box is telling us).

In the following screenshot you see that the player has the skill Critical Splash equipped/active. This is triggered when he had full fury:

Name:	EquiptedSkillBug1.png
Views:	135
Size:	785.7 KB
ID:	88449

Here you still see the skill Critical Splash's animation attacking my team on the left, however the caster (the opponent mage on the right) description box is visible saying that the skill is "Targeted Burst", but this is incorrect (it is suppose to say "Critical Splash".

Name:	EquiptedSkillBug2.png
Views:	126
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	88451

This is not just for the Magic Mage, the following example is for Sword Mage:
                        Here you can see the equipped/active skill is called "Back Slash" and is the skill that is triggered when fury is full for this mage.

Name:	EquiptedSkillBug6.png
Views:	124
Size:	777.8 KB
ID:	88448

However, as you can see here from her mage's description box (from hovering over her with mouse), the description box says her equipped skill is "Focused Slash", but this is incorrect (it should be "Break Slash")

Name:	EquiptedSkillBug5.png
Views:	121
Size:	943.1 KB
ID:	88450

Hope this makes more sense now.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• IGN: Smiley

Bug(s) I found: Magic Mage skill called "Holy Light Stream" bugs

Buffs are positive effects, Debuffs are negative effects.
                          In battle, Buffs are shown as symbols with a green backgrounds.
                          In battle, Debuffs are shown as symbols with purple backgrounds.

The description of the skill "Holy Light Stream" says that your middle allies (ie. your middle partners of your team), cannot be stunned for 3 rounds.
                          This skill when triggered should be giving a BUFF (a positive effect) of not being able to be stunned for 3 rounds.

Please see this screenshot for the description of this skill:

Name:	HolyLightStreamSkill1.png
Views:	128
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	88454

(1) When the skill is triggered in battle, there is a buff/debuff given called "Control Immune" (might want to change this to "Stun Immune"). This should be a BUFF, as it is a positive effect, however the symbol is purple not green.

(2) The description says that you "cannot be stunned for 3 rounds", however, this buff only gives immunity for 1 round instead of 3.

(Please see the following screenshots, note the server time and the round number at the top!)

Screenshot showing the trigger of the skill "Holy Light Stream". You can also see the round number at the top being round 2:

Name:	HolyLightStreamSkill3.png
Views:	123
Size:	682.9 KB
ID:	88453

Screenshot showing the skill's animation as it is performed:

Name:	HolyLightStreamSkill4.png
Views:	120
Size:	999.1 KB
ID:	88456

Screenshot showing the "buff" given. It is purple not green, and the number of rounds for which it buffs is 1 round, not 3 as description says. (Also name might be wrong? "Control Immune" - "Stun Immune"?).

Name:	HolyLightStreamSkill5.png
Views:	115
Size:	962.9 KB
ID:	88455

1. Have a Magic Mage that has the fully upgraded Holy Light Stream skill equipped, go into battle (that will last long enough to trigger the fury attack).
                          2. Once the fury attack is triggered, view the buff showing as purple symbol.
                          3. Hover over buff symbol to bring up description box.
                          4. Notice that the name is "Control Immune" (maybe it should be "Stun Immune").
                          5. Also notice that the rounds for which it is active is only for 1 round, even though description of the skill says 3 rounds.

Screenshots of the bug:
                          See above in the description of the bug

Comment

Bug(s) I found: Text typo - in Ikaruga's description of exclusive skill 2: "...begins, incrase Crit by...." should be increase not incrase.

1. Go to Train function, find Ikaruga, click on her to bring up her description, read exclusive skill 2's description.

Screenshots of the bug:

Recorded

Attached Files
                            Last edited by applezhou; 09-15-2017, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Bug(s) I found: Text typo - in Rogue's description of skill: The text cuts off/ doesn't fit into box.

1. Go to Train function, find Rogue, click on him to bring up his description, read skill description.

Screenshots of the bug:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Bug(s) I found: Text typo - in Totomaru's description of exclusive skill 3: "Launch an normal..." should be "a normal" not "an normal".

1. Go to Train function, find Totomaru, click on him to bring up his description, read exclusive skill 3's description.

Screenshots of the bug:

Recorded

Attached Files
                                Last edited by applezhou; 09-15-2017, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X